For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Begin Log:

Project Nightswatch continues apace having completed the proof of concept phase last week and after last nights lab work with Project Assistant Direwolf Basement, it has also completed phase 1 of initial testing.

The phase 1 testing procedure quickly went off script when the subject behaved in a statistically improbable manner during step A process leading to myself as project leader to make the decision to give the green light to a full Alpha level stress test. Project Assistant Basement is commended for his straightforward effort in providing the subject with a straight-line problem that was challenging to the subject while maintaining adherence to a phase 1 testing protocol. I am happy to report that subject was able to induce a Gamma step shutdown during testing. It is unclear at this time if this is an average or above average statistical point. Further testing will be required to create a useable dataset.

Regardless of dataset, subject passed phase 1 testing with only minor issues that were discussed during results analysis that will be addressed version 1.2. The findings of Project Nightswatch phase 1 testing and results analysis have been communicated to Project Assistant Greasy Strangler for non-present, independent viewpoint analysis as per testing protocol. I expect a report from Greasy Strangler within 48 hours which will allow myself and Mr. Basement to begin subject modification to version 1.2 to begin late this week. Testing for subject version 1.2 remains unscheduled at this time.

Project goals status summary as of date:

- Valid proof of Concept: MET

- Proof of Valid methodology: MET

- Subject will create rage and/or sadness in target: likely

- Subject to be in final version on or before April 24th: likely

- Subject will specifically make Heaney sad: hopeful to likely

- Subject will be subject to community scrutiny: likely

- Subject will have component parts banned or errata’d: unclear

Dr. Hoss

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Is that Nightswatch read as Night's watch or Night swatch. Clearly we must know!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Don't forget: your regional wins don't count until your experimental procedure has been posted and methodology validated by peer review!

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here trying to decide whether I should run [1E-DS9] [Fer] for regionals, or stick with the tried-and-true.
 -  
Community Contributor
Double-post: if going for Heaney Sads, make sure to abuse [DL] during mission attempts as much as possible.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:Maybe it's BOTH.......
ARG! I was gonna make a "both" jest and refrained...

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Double-post: if going for Heaney Sads, make sure to abuse [DL] during mission attempts as much as possible.
This is one RnD dpt that listens to its focus groups! That said, please see our prior product line: "kinds of smoke" :)
 -  
Community Contributor
Sexecutioner made me a present today
ZomboMeme 26032019163831.jpg
ZomboMeme 26032019163831.jpg (178.85 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I feel like this thread requires a touch of Neil Patrick Harris, but is otherwise perfect.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
As someone who literally has a PhD in memes, I support this thread!
 -  
Community Contributor
pfti wrote:As someone who literally has a PhD in memes, I support this thread!
 -  
Community Contributor
Y'know, I've developed a theory about which card or cards this is going to be based around.

I can confirm it will make me sad, because it's very difficult to defend against, and I don't think I'm a good enough player to pilot it myself.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Y'know, I've developed a theory about which card or cards this is going to be based around.

I can confirm it will make me sad, because it's very difficult to defend against, and I don't think I'm a good enough player to pilot it myself.

So what's your guess then James?
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all o[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0