For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Commence log:

I think it's time for me to finally buckle down and start my deck for Regionals.
 -  
Community Contributor
Deck log, supplemental.

Well, it's full of flim-flammery, but I guess this deck is technically legal. I guess I can take some comfort in that. There were probably better alternatives, but after a little systems evaluation we might find out it holds up well enough to earn a measure of glory.
 -  
Community Contributor
Deckbuilding log, supplemental:

Well, the deck ended up not technically losing against Dr. DVK last night, so I can officially certify it Playable. Which is good! Because today's printing day.

I'm pleased to report that my deck does something that no public tournament deck has ever done before.

Is it a good thing? Probably not, for me or, frankly, anyone. But it sure brings me back to my salad days of 2013-14.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote:Deckbuilding log, supplemental:

Well, the deck ended up not technically losing against Dr. DVK last night, so I can officially certify it Playable. Which is good! Because today's printing day.

I'm pleased to report that my deck does something that no public tournament deck has ever done before.

Is it a good thing? Probably not, for me or, frankly, anyone. But it sure brings me back to my salad days of 2013-14.
I’m really interested in seeing what you cooked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]

This is true, though in 2e there are very few[…]