For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Here's what I came up with for my Tin Draft build. Amazing format! I was the only Romulan in the field (good luck #1) and I had the first overall pick (good luck #2.) Cytherians seemed the obvious choice but I'm interested to hear what others would have taken!

I over sold how good I thought Betazoid Giftbox would be, so that's on me. The only cards I drafted and didn't use were Strategic Diversion and Investigate Shattered Space but the skill matrix didn't come together. Curious what y'all think of the deck and the format. Discuss.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'd be curious to see how this draft stacked up against the 2013 draft. I don't suppose anyone was tracking picks?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote:I'd be curious to see how this draft stacked up against the 2013 draft. I don't suppose anyone was tracking picks?
I didn't see anyone tracking them, but have a loose idea of what I drafted when. For reference, my 20 picks were as follows (more or less in order of selection.)

Cytherians
Crystalline Entity
Shaka, When the Walls Fell
Hologram Ruse
Betazoid Giftbox
Alien Parasites
Q'Net
D'deridex
Devoras
Covert Installation
Tallus
Covert Rescue
Ancient Computer
Roga Danar
Nausicans
Investigate Shattered Space
Study Lonka Pulsar
Dr. Reyga
Varel
Galathon

I had I think two picks I didn't use in my final deck at all but lucked out in the 2 packs we were given (1 WB Premiere, 1 Virtual) at the end of the draft. In those, I got a couple more virtual dilemmas and a couple guys / missions. Naturally, the rare in the WB pack was Time Travel Pod. :?
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]