For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By mrpurple
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I did read all this! Thank you!

I am still a little confused and will ask tons of questions at my first event tomorrow. I am just rolling with a federation deck that seems straightforward to play.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Your first event indeed might be a little early to start hurling :borg: :borg: :borg: at opponent. So, [Fed] is good. Or at least better -- but you can check with, e.g., the people who have commented in this thread. It's been said that the top few of that list are/were currently ranked more or less "correctly". (I am there for the fun of it. You can be, too.)

But then again, of course, you can also ignore any power ranking opinions and just play a faction or affiliation because you like them, instead of 'for effect'. 8)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
OK, this topic is really old; and while I await MrPurple's return, we hijack :borg: assimilate this thread for my own deck question:

Yesterday I got the idea to create a second [Bor] deck -- common/uncommon -- to fool around with. I have no Queens left, at all, for this deck. So, Queenless Borg. And... Traditional. It's meant for casual (duh!), fun play.

I do have 1x Weyoun Of Borg and 1x Seven Of Nine (The Borg) available, though. And 1x Salvage Starship. For a mission, Study Protonebula. No other rares.

(I might enjoy putting in [BO] cards that I haven't used for my other, more "serious" (but Traditional, too) [Bor] deck; Assimilate Counterpart, alas, poor drone, assimilate starship.)

Has anybody ever developed ideas how to play Traditional Borg w/o Queen?

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]