For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I told you I was coming with some sort of [22] deck, what are the cards to counter them? Specifically things that would hurt [22]. Dilemmas, events, etc.........
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
If it's MACOS, Starfleet, or Romulans, shoot 'em. Specifically with Romulans, forget the Drones, fly straight to Drone Control Room, beam down, and kill Valdore and Gareb with your own bare hands.

Not sure about Vulcans. I haven't seen enough Vulcans.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:If it's MACOS, Starfleet, or Romulans, shoot 'em. Specifically with Romulans, forget the Drones, fly straight to Drone Control Room, beam down, and kill Valdore and Gareb with your own bare hands.

You can just beam down and walk in?

TK
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
bosskamiura wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:If it's MACOS, Starfleet, or Romulans, shoot 'em. Specifically with Romulans, forget the Drones, fly straight to Drone Control Room, beam down, and kill Valdore and Gareb with your own bare hands.

You can just beam down and walk in?

TK
Yeah the only things you can't beam/walk in to in 1E are the opponents ships, outposts and anybody's Nors. So time locations are just planets you can beam down to and the HQs or Stations that are at some time locations you can just beam on to.

It is technically the same as 2E except 2E doesn't have facilities which some people might be confused about just being able to use your opponents HQs and Stations.

I actually had a game against PFTI that was a little bit like James suggestion in that my 22nd Klingons were being harassed by drones, Orions and Remans/Romulans so I just started playing out of PFTI's Smuggler's Rendezvous so I atleast had somehing to shield my ships and lost from there instead :). I definitely should've gone to the Drone Control Room as suggested though.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Macos: buried alive, cytherians, dead at Luna then shoot em.

Vulcans: dead end Vulcan, emergent life form + cytherians + maglock nearest space.

Romulans: as james said, go kill gareb.

Klingons: just go faster.

Rendezvous 22nd century: dead end it, 4 card combo at most likely 1st planet, buried alive into cytherians at next likely planet.

22nd century in general: containment field, high span mission, ship battle, Quinn their bug out cards, computer crash their out of time dl.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:Macos: buried alive, cytherians, dead at Luna then shoot em.

Vulcans: dead end Vulcan, emergent life form + cytherians + maglock nearest space.

Romulans: as james said, go kill gareb.

Klingons: just go faster.

Rendezvous 22nd century: dead end it, 4 card combo at most likely 1st planet, buried alive into cytherians at next likely planet.

22nd century in general: containment field, high span mission, ship battle, Quinn their bug out cards, computer crash their out of time dl.
This is pure gold.

TK

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]