For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
so what are the 10 best Dilemma to actually stall the game? what do you guys think? which skill combination is the least used throughout current meta decks.

it can also be a certain combination of dilemma like higher/fewer and dead end.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I have to pick one right off the bat. I would say chulu the door never fails first time. Lol dead end is technically a wall dilemma. Primitive culture is a good one to me. Q gets the point works in alot of decks. I will think about others.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:If I have to pick one right off the bat. I would say chulu the door never fails first time. Lol dead end is technically a wall dilemma. Primitive culture is a good one to me. Q gets the point works in alot of decks. I will think about others.
Primitive Culture worked well back in the day and was a staple for many years in my decks, but other dilemmas driving up Anthropology and CIVILIAN counts (to say nothing of Vulcans!) make it too easy in the modern game in my book.

As far as pure walls go, here are some of my favorites (in no particular order)

1. Dead End
2. Medical Crisis
3. Spatial Rift
4. Jol Yichu'!
5. Hanonian Land Eel
6. Ferengi Infestation
7. Gomtuu Shock Wave
8. The Ghost of Cyrus Ramsey
9. Rules of Obedience
10. In the Pale Moonlight

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:If I have to pick one right off the bat. I would say chulu the door never fails first time. Lol dead end is technically a wall dilemma. Primitive culture is a good one to me. Q gets the point works in alot of decks. I will think about others.
Primitive Culture worked well back in the day and was a staple for many years in my decks, but other dilemmas driving up Anthropology and CIVILIAN counts (to say nothing of Vulcans!) make it too easy in the modern game in my book.

1. Dead End
2. Medical Crisis
3. Spatial Rift
4. Jol Yichu'!
5. Hanonian Land Eel
6. Ferengi Infestation
7. Gomtuu Shock Wave
9. Rules of Obedience
4,5,and 7 are not walls. They just have a effect if you don't have the requirements.

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
Armus wrote:

1. Dead End
2. Medical Crisis
3. Spatial Rift
4. Jol Yichu'!
5. Hanonian Land Eel
6. Ferengi Infestation
7. Gomtuu Shock Wave
9. Rules of Obedience
4,5,and 7 are not walls. They just have a effect if you don't have the requirements.
Dilemmas that use "Unless X, Y happens" format do not discard unless they also say "Discard Dilemma", therefore if you fail the Unless part they get reseeded under the mission and are walls :)

- James M

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Honestly the new rulebook is nice. Just like you mentioned there is still rules not in the glossary or rulebook. A rulebook should be written like a person never played the game. I didn't know there was a difference between red or and black or until last month. I thought or was or not could be and/or basically.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]