For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I thinking about doing a pure hologram deck.

I have the turn off the safely protocols event. So 2 questions for the CC forums.

1. Glossary says holograms can't kill people. So does that event change it?

2. I have gamma holograms, delta holograms, 50 Starfleet and voyages incident, wardroom ds9 site, holoprograms, and bunch of other stuff. So the deck will be all holograms except for hologram related personal like lewis Zimmerman and chef.

I was thinking about using the triple treaty event too.

Just wanted to know the CC thoughts
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
It's doable, and I've seen it done.

Fair warning: the shortest route to counter is just "blow up the ship" :)

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:I thinking about doing a pure hologram deck.

I have the turn off the safely protocols event. So 2 questions for the CC forums.

1. Glossary says holograms can't kill people. So does that event change it?

2. I have gamma holograms, delta holograms, 50 Starfleet and voyages incident, wardroom ds9 site, holoprograms, and bunch of other stuff. So the deck will be all holograms except for hologram related personal like lewis Zimmerman and chef.

I was thinking about using the triple treaty event too.

Just wanted to know the CC thoughts
Yes, Disengage Safety Protocols allows your holograms to kill (mortally wound) personnel, that's kind of the whole point of the card.

I don't see why you need the triple treaty. Children of Light takes care of the hologram interaction stuff, and eliminates attack restrictions for them so if you want a battle bridge side deck you can have it. Also as Ensign Q mentioned, Mobile Holo Emitters, quite a few of them.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation