For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I usually don't do this but you botch the word so bad I had to do it.

Archaeology

You are on a computer or phone that is basically a computer. You could even copy and paste from the search engine.

The best mission for a Archaeology deck is hunt for dna.

Richael galen, ❖ barren, vash are best federation people. Guess what? There all tng too.

Best Klingon is the ❖ Tos Klingon. I believe he is medical too.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hahaha! :P Smart aleck. Something about a pot and kettle. There > They're :wink: And posts are easier to read if you use correct capitalization, too. And use the link or URL buttons ("card1" finds the card page directly for any card title!).

But we're not complaining! (Well, not often.) 8)

I often wish people would write more neatly, because it takes more energy to read botched posts -- and then I find typos in my own posts, and I realize that I'm far from perfect, myself.

I do have to think hard about what Nessi writes, indeed (and it could be laziness OR there may be a very good reason); but the same often goes for your output -- and others', too. And I, myself, am prolly infamous for my long posts that are, well, TLDR -- so I'm not a good example myself, either.

And I just wrote "prolly", even. :x :)

On topic: I was working on a [NA] Archaeology deck some years back, but then got side-tracked by many other nice concepts (like [Bor] ), and I don't know if I'll ever finish it.
I'd be interested in a FED deck heavy on Archaeology too, but it's not high on my to-do list. But I'll keep following this from afar. :)

(And why does everybody write "Glossary"? That's one syllable too many!)

I just had to say this, because other people might think it, and/or say it, but not in the same friendly manner I do it in... :P

:cheersL:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
HoodieDM wrote:It's sad we never got a themed [WC] play engine for "The Chase" episode. I know I had made a dream card version, but hopefully when TNG gets revisited, some of these fun thematic play engines can be created.

~D
Now that you're on Project Babylon, you have access to Utopia Planitia's Cut File now, right?

Go look at Card #464.

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]