For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Iron Prime wrote:Like We Need You Here? That could work...
I just think the idea of a modern side-deck that is linked to the Affiliation you're playing could be brilliant and give more thematic flavour to the Affiliations if each side-deck had an ability, or it gave power to certain cards within it if they linked with the Affiliation...

Of course, keep the generic Q's Tent too (but not allow a player to seed both...)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:Gentlebeings, we're on to something, here! :thumbsup:
I agree - but I'm not sure the way forward. Nor would I have the knowledge to 'catch' issues if I suggested abilities for each deck. (Eg if the Ferengi deck gave a bonus such as a free card play if any Rules of Acquisition card was played from within it - would there be loopholes??)

I suppose you could call these side-decks 'Databases' rather than Tents? Or is there a better concept word?

it would be lovely if 'some important CC person' could give advice...?

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
dragoncymru wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:Gentlebeings, we're on to something, here! :thumbsup:
I agree - but I'm not sure the way forward.
2 mutually not exclusive options: lots of patience, and/or port this whole discussion off into the Dream Cards subforum. :thumbsup: 8)
Nor would I have the knowledge to 'catch' issues if I suggested abilities for each deck. (Eg if the Ferengi (...)
For the patience option: playtesters are in place.
For DCs: the community will think along.
I suppose you could call these side-decks 'Databases' rather than Tents? Or is there a better concept word?
DB is used (Vulcan Database), but certainly a good try. Perhaps something along that line, though; or... Storage Room [Fed] , Armoury [Kli] , Tool Shed, Hidden/Master Vault [Fer] , Staging Area [Dom] , Barracks, Cargo Container, ...?
And didn't [SF] pitch actual Field Tents in an episode?
it would be lovely if 'some important CC person' could give advice...?
Here, I coincidentally felt compelled to go on a rant about what my thoughts on that are. :wink:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
dragoncymru wrote:Shall we 'pitch' the new Tent idea in the Dream cards section then....

(I'll get my coat... :P )
Haha, lol; yes, do pitch our tent eslewhere (in D.C. 8) );
and yeah, do get your cloak ("great men have power thrust upon them");
but please do continue to try to be funny. (I found this one quite succesful; and I like attempt at humour in most cases. One of my favourite topics is the Jokes And Memes thread.)
:D :P :cheersL:

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]