For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Right off the bat I see primary supply depot.

Replace it with intermittent camp or dominion outpost. You can repair your ships. You be surprised how many free plays you can get off interminent camp too.

I have 5 free play dominion deck. A 90% jem'hadar deck, dominion /federation, and dominion /romulan. I don't have primary supply depot in any of them.

I have never played with q tent in draw deck. I would definitely get rid of those for sure. The disrupter rifle will bite you if you don't leave it behind during dielmmas. I do see you need more Freeplays in your deck.

It worked great for my jem'hadar deck. New arrivals and stock 9 young jem'hadar in your draw deck. Defend homeworld deyos first turn. You can play your young jem'hadar for free off new arrivals. When you swap the young jem'hadar you draw a card off deyos.

Dominion War efforts does not kick new arrivals. So there you go. You can play 2 jem'hadar for free every turn and draw 2 cards too. I can't think of more help for your deck than that for you. I gave you 2 freeplay engines and a draw engine to draw 2 cards a turn. You also have your normal card play left too.

Yes you already knew about deyos and defend homeworld. I was just helping you take it to the next level.

I hope that helps you.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Latok wrote:
The disrupter rifle will bite you if you don't leave it behind during dielmmas.
How's that?
If I didn't leave it behind in my last game I played with my jem'hadar deck. I would of lost the game. You have to give up diplomacy for the rifle. So not worth it during dielmmas to me anyway.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
How's that?
I guess it is cause of Clown: Guillotine on a Planet...

Thanks for the input, Discovery! I'll see what I can realize.
Reward from the Founders limits me to one Jemmie each turn, that did scare me off. So I had to seed the White and the Primary Supply Depot. VR Headset gets you the RRD and the Crew Reassignment, making your Battleship a mobile base for your Jemmies.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote:
How's that?
I guess it is cause of Clown: Guillotine on a Planet...

Thanks for the input, Discovery! I'll see what I can realize.
Reward from the Founders limits me to one Jemmie each turn, that did scare me off. So I had to seed the White and the Primary Supply Depot. VR Headset gets you the RRD and the Crew Reassignment, making your Battleship a mobile base for your Jemmies.
Ok good luck I hope I helped you in someway. My group does not play with ref side deck. So the white thing is not a big issue. I always felt that was a example of 1E picking flavor over gameplay just because it was in the tv show. My group plays more for fun and enjoyable of the game. I'm not knocking anyone just saying why my jem'hadar deck works better in my group than in the tournaments.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Another way to cut is to perhaps put more focus on your attack strategy?

If you want a hack and slash fiesta (judging by the fuck tonne of Kar'Takens) cut the Make It So and ship enhancements and VR Headset, and rely instead on Ablative Armour and the cloak?

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]