For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Well, based on the results of last week's poll, I'm going to be making a Ferengi deck. Let's figure out what kind of deck I'm building. There are a lot of options, too many to put in a poll, so pitch me ideas. TNG Battle Ferengi? DS9 Dabo? DS9 Gamma Quadrant (with or without Dominion)? Old school rule? Something new?

Tell me your best Ferengi deck concepts. I'll narrow it down to a few I like, and we'll vote!

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
If you aren't starting with Reshape the Quadrant you're missing out on a key opportunity.

That's the biggest area that needs addressed. Maybe playing a [1E-DS9] [Fer] will help identify the gaps that need filled. God knows there's a lot of them.

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E British National Champion 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
Make a deck that plays Ferengi Conference every turn. This got a lot better since you can now get a nagus for free to Tower of Commerce with 1st rule BEFORE the turn 1 card play using The Unrelenting Lust for Profit.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
martok88 wrote:Make a deck that plays Ferengi Conference every turn. This got a lot better since you can now get a nagus for free to Tower of Commerce with 1st rule BEFORE the turn 1 card play using The Unrelenting Lust for Profit.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]