For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

What type of Ferengi deck are we going to make?

Where Opportunities Are Made
32%
Latinum Antics
11%
Ferengi Conference
58%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Last week I asked for suggestions about which type of Ferengi deck to make. There were three suggestions, which I've repeated here for your consideration:

1) A Reshape the Quadrant / Where Opportunities Are Made deck.
Armus wrote:If you aren't starting with Reshape the Quadrant you're missing out on a key opportunity.

That's the biggest area that needs addressed. Maybe playing a [1E-DS9] [Fer] will help identify the gaps that need filled. God knows there's a lot of them.
2) An all-property logo/Latinum antics deck.
edgeofhearing wrote:Latinum-antics with Tower of Commerce and Quark's Bar. Supplemented with NA play engines like Son'a/Ba'ku.
3) A Ferengi Conference deck.
martok88 wrote:Make a deck that plays Ferengi Conference every turn. This got a lot better since you can now get a nagus for free to Tower of Commerce with 1st rule BEFORE the turn 1 card play using The Unrelenting Lust for Profit.
Now it's up to you to decide which one we make. Vote, and feel free to argue in replies for your choice. The deck with the most votes will be the one we make.

-crp
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Comicbookhero wrote:#1 and #3 are the same thing to me. 8)
I kinda feel the same way. It's entirely possible that you'll start building a Conference deck, then realize that there isn't enough juice behind it, and add in Where Opps Are Made to give you more to work with.

Anyway, I voted #3, because I think seeing what [1E-DS9] solo [Fer] have right now is even more interesting than seeing what [Fer] / [Dom] have.

Let's say my opponent manages to get an intruder o[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata