For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Looked this card up and didn't see any decks with this treaty yet...

I was wondering if something like this is viable:
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=16042

I think everything is according to rules. The Cardassian support personnel can report to Kazon Voyager. Crell Moset to the Kazon Outpost with Holodeck Door and start harvesting personnel for draws/plays. Culluh and Seska draw cards at the Cafe...
I am trying to use Homestead to be able to stay [1E-DQ], I think Salvage Operation works with Homestead even if it yields 40 points, correct?

Dilemmas are just an example, can be anything worthwhile I guess.

Any tips, comments would be appreciated.
Thanks
[Kaz] [Car]
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Mogor wrote:I believe it would be as its X value so its not greater then 30
:thumbsup:

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Mogor wrote:I believe it would be as its X value so its not greater then 30
:thumbsup:
Glad you agree, and even if it was at its max value. Its still showing X, and at the time its seeded when the check occurs none of the increase value conditions would be meet so it would be below 30
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah, I was on mobile at the time, but the Glossary for point box is explicit on this:
When a card refers to a mission point box "showing at least 40 points," it means the actual number printed on the card, not what the mission may be worth. Thus, the point box on Quest for the Sword always shows 40 points, even after The Sheliak arrives and makes the mission worth 0 points. Likewise, Reunion's point box never shows any points, although it may be worth 15 or 40 points.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
TyKajada wrote:.

I think everything is according to rules. The Cardassian support personnel can report to Kazon Voyager. Crell Moset to the Kazon Outpost with Holodeck Door and start harvesting personnel for draws/plays. Culluh and Seska draw cards at the Cafe...
I am trying to use Homestead to be able to stay [1E-DQ], I think Salvage Operation works with Homestead even if it yields 40 points, correct?

Thanks
[Kaz] [Car]
Support personnel can only be downloaded to a MATCHING ship - so Dominion War Effort makes no sense at all... :( :( :(

And Crell only allows you to Play a [Car] personnel, but with normal reporting restrictions like quadrants...

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Clerasil ToB wrote:
TyKajada wrote:.

Thanks
[Kaz] [Car]
Support personnel can only be downloaded to a MATCHING ship - so Dominion War Effort makes no sense at all... :( :( :(

And Crell only allows you to Play a [Car] personnel, but with normal reporting restrictions like quadrants...
mmm true,
I guess I could download the ❖ Keldon with the Spacedoor, and then use ASP with Dominion War Efforts to the Keldon.
Crel isn't that great then, but at least he would draw cards and play extra support personnel I have in hand with ASP.
Last edited by TyKajada on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Mogor wrote:If you can work Ekoor into the deck it'll expand some options
Problem with him: he is not easily downloadable, if you want to remain in the [1E-DQ]

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Clerasil ToB wrote:
Mogor wrote:If you can work Ekoor into the deck it'll expand some options
Problem with him: he is not easily downloadable, if you want to remain in the [1E-DQ]
Wouldn't temporal microwormhole work? as he's a much better enable cardassian play engine then crell is

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My attempt: here.

But i haven't printed it up yet to give it a try.

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]