For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Okay folks, we've got our missions: Deliver Message, Expand Karemman Operations, Gunrunning, Purchase Moon, Reopen Trade Discussions, and Tulaberry Wine Negotiations. That means I finally made the deck, which you can see here. But it's pretty sparse. Other than the missions, all I've included is the HQ (Tower of Commerce), a Ferengi Trading Post and The Unrelenting Lust for Profit (which will download 1st Rule of Acquisition).

What else would you like to see me seed? Should I commit to making this a Where Opportunities are Made deck? Should I swap from FTP to the Dosi Trading Post? Do you want me to lean into the quadrant hopping and use Cross-Quadrant Expansion and The First Stable Wormhole, or should the focus be on the AQ?

Suggest ideas! Nothing is off the table!

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
TFSW is mandatory.

Off-Zel Vase enables a 2 mission win

Deep Space 9 with

Quark's Bar
Docking Ports
Cargo Bay
Guest Quarters
Promenade Shops and
Commander's Office to enable

We Need You Here

Cross-Quadrant Expansion is probably also Mandatory if you're going to be playing Ferengi Conference in multiple. Gotta get those greedy orange guys out where the opportunity is, right?

Depending on your play engines, maybe New Arrivals as well.

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]