For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Though I doubt it's ever been tested, and it doesn't work as well as it used to due to the Continuing Mission and Attention All Hands errata, I was recently reminded of my favorite deck I've ever seen on this site, and wanted to share it with you all today.

Here it is.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:If you aren't running 2 copies of Explosive Decompression and 2 copies of Pursuit Just Behind in this deck, you're clearly doing it wrong.

:lol:
They didn't exist at the time the deck was created, but yeah, they go great now!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
This exact deck was 100% the inspiration for my 28-dilemma [OS] solver. I refer back to it at least twice a year (albeit sometimes only to complain that the AAH errata broke it).

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I just skimmed this thread, assuming it was one of Daniel's decks. Finally when I saw Maggie's reply I needed to click the link to see what was so funny about the deck...

... imagine my surprise when it turned out to be one of mine! Yeah, I never got a chance to actually play it. It was basically just theory-crafting when TNG first came out, and I realized that Taitt was a universal U.S.S. Enterprise support personnel that could complete both a planet and a space mission by herself (and universal ones at that), staff a ship, and benefit from the TCM/AAH combo, plus Finest Crew. She just checked so many boxes that I needed to see what I could do with that. Yeah, unfortunately AAH has been extremely de-powered since then, and doesn't work nearly as well as it used to. I choose to believe that adding in the "that you do not have in play" text was aimed directly at me, because of this deck. I have no evidence for that, but whatever. ;-)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation