For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Try the Introductory 2-Player Game decks listed here (they're second from the bottom of the first post, I think): viewtopic.php?f=76&t=28344

Those decks are ALMOST all Premiere commons. They just have a few Premium missions that you can swap out pretty easily for Premiere missions.

Also, welcome to the forums!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Try the Introductory 2-Player Game decks listed here (they're second from the bottom of the first post, I think): viewtopic.php?f=76&t=28344

Those decks are ALMOST all Premiere commons. They just have a few Premium missions that you can swap out pretty easily for Premiere missions.
That's indeed the best thing we've got, from that time. I like the idea of the compatible, custom Romulan deck. (Originally, as you may know, only a [Fed] + [Kli] set was produced.) However, do note that it contains both [Holo] [Rom] Premiere personnel -- and no way to activate them. I guess one needs to ignore the [Holo] icon? Ah, yes, this topic quickly explains it -- and presents a solution, if you'd want to swap out the holo-personnel! Awesome.

If you have more cards, it's very easy to swap out common personnel for better uncommon/rare ones.

The ancient rules document linked to there is gone; but if you want, it's easily found again (Wowbagger surely has it hosted in an obsolete-rules-docs treasure trove).

Lastly -- welcome. Please tell us something -- or a lot! -- about yourself, if you want. I'm particularly interested in how you got to play the game originally and/or now. Are you also a collector? What are your plans for the future? Of course, that's all optional.

By DARTH_TED
 -  
Thank you both for the welcome.

I have multiple copies of the 2 player starters. I was hoping some oldtimer would have something from a million years ago. its not that hard to put together. I was just being lazy I guess.

I started buying/collecting in 94? right at the end of the Premiere black border availability and the start of white ( unlimited ).

Ironically my friend and I started buying STCCG due to the several delays of the SWCCG.

Recently I've been watching TNG from the beginning while doing a massive sorting project on my WOTC Star Wars TCG. (( my beloved of all time card games ) thanks corona!!). And while watching got the urge to break out the Trek. So now I'm sorting my 8ish 3 row boxes of Trek CCG. And wanted to make some decks to teach the roomate/friends.

Its now 6:43am and I'm going to bed. But ill be back.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oh premiere.

From only 1 set it shouldn't be too hard to make them yourself.

Grab 20-30 personnel 3-4 ships add in a few Kivas, maybe a few more useful events like Masaka, Res-Q, Traveler.

Just don't make a Fed deck with the full bridge crew as that would be overpowered against Klingon or Romulan.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I might try browsing through the cardlists for decks labeled "Sealed" that use Premiere cards. Those are mostly OTSD events, which are mostly Premiere, mostly played without errata or bans. These reflect the latest refinements of the best players on the PAQ-era (Premiere/AU/Q-Continuum) environment.

Here's one I found quick: https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=20213
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]