For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hey everyone!

I am crowd sourcing good LackeyCCG decks in order to give people a pool of decks to just grab and play that won't have any issues with exporting from trekcc and then realizing 'oh snap Lackey messed it up again'.

If anyone would like to share their decks (and if you could, a few words on how the deck works) that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:Every deck exported from this site should load properly in Lackey. It's only decks that are saved in Lackey that show any issues.

I always have issues importing for some reason.

But I also just want to make it as easy as possible for people to grab a deck and play instead of having to export/download on their own.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
DarkSabre wrote:
JeBuS wrote:Every deck exported from this site should load properly in Lackey. It's only decks that are saved in Lackey that show any issues.

But I also just want to make it as easy as possible for people to grab a deck and play instead of having to export/download on their own.
I'd very much like the details on what doesn't work for you.

Aren't people going to have to download and import the decks one way or the other?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:
DarkSabre wrote:

I'd very much like the details on what doesn't work for you.

Aren't people going to have to download and import the decks one way or the other?

If we have decks that are proven to always load fine then thats better. I'm thinking of packaging it up all together in a custom download for new players for both editions.

Sometimes Q Tent doesn't load. Or sometimes it missed two of the seed cards exported. I never wrote down each instance but at least once a week my export seems to miss a card that is on my deck for trekcc but doesnt show in my lackey deck list
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation