For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:
Armus wrote:
Dark horse players coming up with novel decks and upsetting the top players is a proud part of the game's history. You have a lot of answers. You may even have the most answers, but to say you have all of the answers is a bridge too far.

Don't put words in my mouth. At what point do I say I have all the answers? I said I have a lot of experience in both playing with and against Borg and that informs my opinion they are not overpowered.

The rest is you making leaps that aren't there.
I read this part:
and my implication is that deference is given to people with the most experience.
As you basically saying that because you have more experience than Stephen, your opinion matters more than his and that he should defer to you on the matter.

If I read it wrong, or read something that wasn't there, then I stand corrected. My apologies.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Spectre9 wrote:Sorry if I came at you a bit hard. Maybe I've mistaken your confidence as arrogance, you certainly have an impressive record.

I invite you to play a game with me on Lackey some time. Perhaps you could show me a few moves so I could learn and become a better player myself. :cheersR:

The Coach Jaeger program is open to anyone who asks. I've coached up Kris, Brian and Heaney to victories and the P$yw$ll promise is that you will know more - that is the order of things.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote:
As you basically saying that because you have more experience than Stephen, your opinion matters more than his and that he should defer to you on the matter.

If I read it wrong, or read something that wasn't there, then I stand corrected. My apologies.
Yes, in the sense that one should give more weight to the opinion of a tenured professor of 10 years over an adjunct professor. Both have knowledge and experience in the field, but who would you bet on?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ha, good read. you can thank sexecutioner for me runnin Uxbridge Convergence, ever since he slowed down my cube to zero with spaming Baryon Buildup :/

about my decklist. i can share it to you in pm, although i made some adjustments since then. just recently noticed quark rods cant fetch data of borg (reqs non-officer), so i can just play locutus.

about battle borg. i always felt battledecks in general are a little unfair in the game. its either you heavily prepare against them (and draw it) or you just lose. affilation doesnt matter too much.
i was told this new set gets us a tool to make solverlife easier against them, so im curious.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]