For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
with the exception of a few weak affiliations (e.g. Vidiian), i consider no affiliation being OP at the moment, all more or less equal.

What do you think?

Unfortunatly i did not have time for the (not) an online worlds, i am eager to see if i am proven wrong or not.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I am very eager to see if Nationals where Computer Skill was hot and no TOS will have an impact on Not Worlds. I was very surprised that practically noone relying on downloads teched against Crash after German Nationals. There will possibly be a shift on Not Worlds.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Caretaker's Guest wrote:I am very eager to see if Nationals where Computer Skill was hot and no TOS will have an impact on Not Worlds. I was very surprised that practically noone relying on downloads teched against Crash after German Nationals. There will possibly be a shift on Not Worlds.
I'm surprised nobody teched against it in German Nationals when I demonstrated it in Online Regionals. :shifty:

I brought my Rods. :wink:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
LuthySloan wrote:What do you think?
Peter's / Jon's 6 computer crash deck is an interesting meta choice, and would have been a tough match up for anyone. I would contend even an unprepared Borg assimilator. I was a bit surprised nobody went that route for Nationals, as it is a Timed Game Superstar build that benefits greatly from the elongated time limit afforded by online play.

If we see a whole different batch of decks towards the top of the standings again at (not a) Worlds, just like we did back at the Online Regional, I think we have to agree the game is pretty balanced at the moment. It feels to me, as a player, that players are winning events rather than decks and that is indicative of a level playing field. :twocents:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]