For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

-  
I’m a beginning player and played a few games with some of the different factions. I’m curious to how the Holodeck Adventures set works. Does anyone have a deck list that they have built around this set? Have you done a Captain Proton or Sherlock theme deck? Appreciate any thoughts or recommendations. 😀

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Hi! Welcome to the game.

Here's a Hologram deck I used in a recent online tournament. It does use virtual cards, but you can replace them with Decipher cards of course, so I'll just mention the Decipher cards that are key to the deck...

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=23438

I used Quark's Isolinear Rods to get Lewis Zimmerman out on turn 2. that way, Holograms can report directly to him, once per turn, for free.

The two power cards of the deck are I've Been Waiting For You and Holodeck Door The Doorway can get you any Hologram out once per turn, and can also prevent the deactivation of a Hologram. So if a Hologram gets selected to die, play a Holodeck Doorway to prevent the deactivation and they'll carry on with the mission.

I've Been waiting...... I'll just call it Hot Quark. Hot Quark will let you exchange holograms, even during a mission or a battle.

Stock multiple copies of Holo Projectors. Your holograms will get discarded if they're on a planet and the Projectors get hit with Kevin Uxbridge

An earlier version of this deck used Holoprogram: The Office of Dixon Hill to 'Request the Item'. it's a good one if you like points, draws or plays :D

Leonardo da Vinci provides solid defense vs battle with his [DL] of Mona Lisa

Any more questions, just ask :cheersL:

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Careinwalt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:33 pm I’m a beginning player and played a few games with some of the different factions. I’m curious to how the Holodeck Adventures set works. Does anyone have a deck list that they have built around this set? Have you done a Captain Proton or Sherlock theme deck? Appreciate any thoughts or recommendations. 😀
Oh, and Vic Fontaine is nice :wink:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]