For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
(Hmm. That was it then, why I remembered I couldn't. I thought there was something, and that [NA] icon did feel too easy.)

(I'm not familiar with your use of the word 'player' in this context. What else does it imply / mean, here?)

Well, then I'll just go sit sulking in a corner and play with my Traditional cardsies! :x

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 am (I'm not familiar with your use of the word 'player' in this context. What else does it imply / mean, here?)
One definition of "player" is somebody who knows all the moves. In a romantic context, somebody who "gets around" has multiple love interests (sometimes at the same time! ) etc.

This context is a nerd variant of that. Start with the same "knows all the moves" but applied to card game. Thus a "player move" can be an in-game decision that tips the balance, or a last turn that snatches victory from it jaws of defeat, etc. A "player's card" is one that can be used to devastating effect in the right hands (textbook example: Disrupted Continuum)

In short (too late!) it was meant as a compliment. I was calling you a player for your outside the box thinking, but then delivering the bad news that this particular angle is no good.

Does that clarify?

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:16 amDoes that clarify?
It certainly does.

And you could have also said it quite ironically, since you might also argue that I'm obviously not a nerd-player (ahh... :shifty: ) since I didn't even read my beloved Husnock card correctly. :P

(That was me being cautious, suspecting that it actually may have been meant in that way, but not wanting to outright have to call you a lier, and still wanting to make sure that I don't look too stupid by not acknowledging the option... :shifty: :lol: )

In all honesty, I didn't really think about the consequences of not being able to seed it; never before needed to download something that was only seedable.

I knew at least the "romantic" variant.

I think we can safely say I am no sort of player, at all. :( ( 8) )

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:13 am
Data of Borg and be much more efficient - up to a full turn faster with his RiF [DL] saving you a valuable card play and being able to drop in at suspend play speed on your last objective for the win.
does this work? i assume due to the crazy timings of SDs it does, but i always assumed, the moment u complete establish gateway he goes back to your hand. and if u suspend completion, you cant target the mission.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:10 am
Armus wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:13 am
Data of Borg and be much more efficient - up to a full turn faster with his RiF [DL] saving you a valuable card play and being able to drop in at suspend play speed on your last objective for the win.
does this work? i assume due to the crazy timings of SDs it does, but i always assumed, the moment u complete establish gateway he goes back to your hand. and if u suspend completion, you cant target the mission.
Yeah I'm pretty sure there's a point between the objective being complete and data returning to hand that you can drop a [DL] in there on his way out.
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]