For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
couldnt u just make a screenshot an post it here? the whole savegame thing seems very impractical

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:30 pm couldnt u just make a screenshot an post it here? the whole savegame thing seems very impractical
Look again. There's been a screenshot all afternoon.
(And I also asked, if text & links would be better; because of the small card sizes in the pic.
Most people here will have no trouble using Lackey, I thought -- since I've been using it for only 6 weeks, and I don't have [SD] Comp Skill myself, I reckoned it takes anyone else here under a minute to swap in that savegame.)

So. Will you help out? Thanks!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:55 pm help out with what?
Seriously. You respond to a post. You ask to get a picture that was already in the post. And you haven't read the post, now, still? :roll:

If it was too long, then don't read OR react to it! :P

The below text was there, in bold, in colour, all afternoon.
SudenKapala wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:14 amWhat do you think of the dilemma combos; will they work to have a fun, balanced game? Are there any dumb mistakes in them?
You're doing this on purpose.

You hate me, and want me to go away. And never come back.

:shifty:

Go away. And. Never. Come Back.

Juicy fish...

(Suden, already balancing on the edge of sanity, has lost mind now completely, sing-songing to himself, and -- Gollum! Gollum! -- swatting fresh fish against the rocks under the bleak moonlight in the pool 'neath the waterfall. While Anborn looks on, his bow drawn, Suden starts out talking about himself in third person. All is lost.)

So juicy and swééééét...

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you play with the orignal cards without errata from trekcc and play like original traditional rules:

1. shaka when the walls fell -> cytherians -> q
(many people including 2 diplomats fly away, before they arrive at the end of spaceline q rearenges it. q also stopps so maybe you can solve opponents mission)

2. shake when the walls fell -> taliran plaque ship -> barclays protomorphosis desease
(ensures that there is a good possiblity to kill all unless 2 mediacal, security and science)

3. shake when the walls fell -> borg ship
(kill alot of people and mainly diplomats)

4. alien parasite -> female love interest -> matrial society
(if opponent attempts with Cunning <32, then you can sent a male to clear femal love interest and solve if you (he) has 2 female that you currently controle. Otherwise if he attempts with the whole team: 3 women needed)

5. Shake when the walls fell, firestorm, Q

6. shaka when the walls fell, borg ship, radioactive garbadge scow.

So yeah use the good overpowered dilemmas that the trekcc has errated (Borg shp, q etc. )mulitple times and kill all diplomats. as shake when the walls fell might be the best wall.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SOLlDSNACK wrote:Menthar Booby Trap =>Nitrium Metal Parasites=>Radioactive Garbage Scow

I'm pretty new to all of this. Is there something wrong with all these being solved with 2 ENGINEER? Seems like a decent combo other than the fact if ya got the 2 ENGINEER you could blow through the whole thing.
And that is why you might want to keep looking for a better combo, IMO. I think this isexactly what @Armus meant earlier in this topic:
Armus wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:22 pmI'm not sure what Shaka -> Nagilum accomplishes. It's possible that Nagilum will land but much less likely if your opponent has to have most of what's needed before they even face it. I'd almost consider reversing them, but probably better if you split them up.
Good thing that @Mr.Sloan also added some additional ideas. :thumbsup:

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]