For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Assimilate Homeworld + Establish Gateway + Establish Gateway/ Assimilate Planet + Resistance is Futile.

HIGHLY recommend Data of Borg as your counterpart in that deck.

Alternatively, TNG Borg with Consume Objectives, but that's a whole different kettle of fish from "normal" Borg.

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Armus that is a good strategy. Since I am running a homeworld that would certainly work. Hadnt thought about the card since the mission change honestly. I will just throw it in tent and swap out an establish gateway into my draw deck.!!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins. There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives. Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 am I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins. There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives. Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?
Are you referring to the counterpart being [1E-TNG]? What does [1E-TNG] or (non) [1E-TNG] [Bor] mean?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
XrayVyper wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:59 am
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 am I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins. There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives. Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?
Are you referring to the counterpart being [1E-TNG]? What does [1E-TNG] or (non) [1E-TNG] [Bor] mean?
[1E-TNG] [Bor] refers to the new Borg from the Q Who? Set. Also included are Five of Fourteen, Six of Thirteen, Third of Five, and Locutus, Gowron and Tomalak of Borg counterparts. They work very differently than traditional [Bor], most notably that you complete the Consume objectives upon clearing the dilemma's... no more probing. Also there is no drone downloading.

Generically speaking [1E-TNG]-anything refers to decks running Continuing Mission and a seed card; for [Bor] that is The Ultimate User.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 am I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins.
There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives.
Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?
See prev. page; I linked to a deck/thread about exactly this. Look for "101".

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
SO having finalized the deck I keep attempting to print the proxies from a decklist. Every time that I go to print the decklist it make an index.php file instead of the normal PDF i got to print the first time. Could anyone help me figure out what to do to print these cards? Thank you all kindly!!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you grab an early Two of Nine with something like we are the borg, you can reshuffle used activate subcommands . so you need only one in the deck.

all in all it looks like a very rough deck so far. my approach to borg was to start as small as possible and then add missing features over time. its possible to have a draw deck as low as 24 cards when the turn start. you def want to stop first contact for a 2 objective win with rif.

this https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=23955 is the best list i came up so far for a solver borg. unfortunately its still too slow in the current meta. it would need like 2 additional draws per turn :? .

i def do not recommend data of borg. he only adds a redundant skill set and bounces back to your hand after finishing first contact. so he is slower than just playing rif right away.

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the build Ensign Q. I appreciate the advice. I have been revising my dilemmas and I have to ask is Chula: The Door very powerful or is it me? Also why would people run cards like Chalnoth or Dangerous Climb when they could just run Armus - Skin of Evil. Am I overanalyzing? Is it simply a card pool issue where they all cant be too powerful. Is there a dilemma hierarchy that I should be aware of? Tahnks everyone as usual. I love this community!!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Chalnoth and Climb have the potential to stop, which can be nice. Armus does his damage, but then immediately slithers away. (That's at least how I look at these examples.)

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
the door certainly is one of the better chula dilemma, but when i ran it, it was never a big wall. there are a few attributes that come quite low on different characters, depending on the affilation, so passing the 5 is doable. (strength for feds/ferengi and Integrity for Romulans/NA)

the premiere dilemma are all pretty bad. you shouldnt compare those to more modern dilemma, but chalnoth is a wall (unless requirement: stops if failed), while armus is just kill and then the away team continues. better than both is rules of obedience, which is a kill and then a wall and it reseeds if failed. and can seed P/S

there have been most played dilemma lists somewhere, but seem buried in the page structure.
Last edited by Ensign Q on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Here is the link the [Bor] Affiliation HQ page. It shows recent decks, most commonly used cards etc. It's not the list that @Ensign Q was eluding to about overall most commonly used dilemmas, only the most commonly used in recent [Bor] decks.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:07 pm ive no idea how you found the affi hq, but it seems you get access to the general list from there as well
https://www.trekcc.org/affilhq/1e/
From here on the forum, they're under the "Decks" menu up top. On the main site, they're available from the deck list page.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation