For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Assimilate Homeworld + Establish Gateway + Establish Gateway/ Assimilate Planet + Resistance is Futile.

HIGHLY recommend Data of Borg as your counterpart in that deck.

Alternatively, TNG Borg with Consume Objectives, but that's a whole different kettle of fish from "normal" Borg.

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Armus that is a good strategy. Since I am running a homeworld that would certainly work. Hadnt thought about the card since the mission change honestly. I will just throw it in tent and swap out an establish gateway into my draw deck.!!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins. There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives. Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 am I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins. There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives. Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?
Are you referring to the counterpart being [1E-TNG]? What does [1E-TNG] or (non) [1E-TNG] [Bor] mean?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
XrayVyper wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:59 am
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 am I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins. There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives. Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?
Are you referring to the counterpart being [1E-TNG]? What does [1E-TNG] or (non) [1E-TNG] [Bor] mean?
[1E-TNG] [Bor] refers to the new Borg from the Q Who? Set. Also included are Five of Fourteen, Six of Thirteen, Third of Five, and Locutus, Gowron and Tomalak of Borg counterparts. They work very differently than traditional [Bor], most notably that you complete the Consume objectives upon clearing the dilemma's... no more probing. Also there is no drone downloading.

Generically speaking [1E-TNG]-anything refers to decks running Continuing Mission and a seed card; for [Bor] that is The Ultimate User.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 am I think what was said before is that most non- [1E-TNG] only [Bor] decks run either 2 or 4 objective wins.
There are so very few that run 3 so there is not much data. On the other hand most [1E-TNG] only [Bor] are exactly 3 Consume Objectives.
Anyone else have any 3 objective win decks?
See prev. page; I linked to a deck/thread about exactly this. Look for "101".

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
SO having finalized the deck I keep attempting to print the proxies from a decklist. Every time that I go to print the decklist it make an index.php file instead of the normal PDF i got to print the first time. Could anyone help me figure out what to do to print these cards? Thank you all kindly!!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you grab an early Two of Nine with something like we are the borg, you can reshuffle used activate subcommands . so you need only one in the deck.

all in all it looks like a very rough deck so far. my approach to borg was to start as small as possible and then add missing features over time. its possible to have a draw deck as low as 24 cards when the turn start. you def want to stop first contact for a 2 objective win with rif.

this https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=23955 is the best list i came up so far for a solver borg. unfortunately its still too slow in the current meta. it would need like 2 additional draws per turn :? .

i def do not recommend data of borg. he only adds a redundant skill set and bounces back to your hand after finishing first contact. so he is slower than just playing rif right away.

By XrayVyper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the build Ensign Q. I appreciate the advice. I have been revising my dilemmas and I have to ask is Chula: The Door very powerful or is it me? Also why would people run cards like Chalnoth or Dangerous Climb when they could just run Armus - Skin of Evil. Am I overanalyzing? Is it simply a card pool issue where they all cant be too powerful. Is there a dilemma hierarchy that I should be aware of? Tahnks everyone as usual. I love this community!!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Chalnoth and Climb have the potential to stop, which can be nice. Armus does his damage, but then immediately slithers away. (That's at least how I look at these examples.)

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
the door certainly is one of the better chula dilemma, but when i ran it, it was never a big wall. there are a few attributes that come quite low on different characters, depending on the affilation, so passing the 5 is doable. (strength for feds/ferengi and Integrity for Romulans/NA)

the premiere dilemma are all pretty bad. you shouldnt compare those to more modern dilemma, but chalnoth is a wall (unless requirement: stops if failed), while armus is just kill and then the away team continues. better than both is rules of obedience, which is a kill and then a wall and it reseeds if failed. and can seed P/S

there have been most played dilemma lists somewhere, but seem buried in the page structure.
Last edited by Ensign Q on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Here is the link the [Bor] Affiliation HQ page. It shows recent decks, most commonly used cards etc. It's not the list that @Ensign Q was eluding to about overall most commonly used dilemmas, only the most commonly used in recent [Bor] decks.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:07 pm ive no idea how you found the affi hq, but it seems you get access to the general list from there as well
https://www.trekcc.org/affilhq/1e/
From here on the forum, they're under the "Decks" menu up top. On the main site, they're available from the deck list page.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]