For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Edgeofhearing: Good catch. :thumbsup: But my decks are finished (I just need to streamline my extensive notes :? and publish them; testing is already being planned); and Snack is also working on his own, still. So, we'd have 2 sets of 2 decks out, soon. :)

So. Ensign Q working on Premiere decks for non-single collections can be the next valuable step in creating vintage content for newcomers, when asked! :thumbsup:

:cheersL:
Last edited by SudenKapala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 am right, my bad, cut the kivas then. it will be tough to balance the decks with only one red altert though.
i highly recommend adding 2 otsd pools.
Read my post just above. I coloured the applicable text, especially for you. :P :wink:
Make your Traditional deck(s)! Add OTSD! It's good to have these kinds of old decks from various different pools. (Especially with doubles, too!) :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wow, by accident I stumbled across this question, after/while being too busy for weeks. 8)
Hopethief wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:13 am I was just wondering if these deck lists ever came out?
They exist but I still never got around to finishing those notes I mentioned. I was writing a whole history, but hit a writer's block before I got to the strategy guide.
Still, you're very welcome to try them! I'll post or PM you the lynx soon. (Remind me via PM if I forget -- that'll get my attention.) :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:33 pm
Wow, by accident I stumbled across this question, after/while being too busy for weeks. 8)
Hopethief wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:13 am I was just wondering if these deck lists ever came out?
They exist but I still never got around to finishing those notes I mentioned. I was writing a whole history, but hit a writer's block before I got to the strategy guide.
Still, you're very welcome to try them! I'll post or PM you the lynx
soon
. (Remind me via PM if I forget -- that'll get my attention.) :cheersL:
Follow this white rabbit; the lynx are there.

If you have questions, you could post here (naturally) and others might help you. If you want to get my help, you might have more chance if you PM me! Feel free! :cheersR:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation