For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I just know how to look for it... Let's see, the icon: [Pun] . Now I have it in my message body, I see that it's written [ Pun ] . And now, I think, we can put that in the gametext field of the search engine...

And that lands me even less than you already knew. Hmm, Makbar is probably a personnel, and thus has no gametext?

Icon text must then be placed in custom skill search... And that also lands only Makbar.

So -- I'm out of ideas. :thumbsdown: Sorry. :neutral:

By patrick (Patrick Weijers)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
patrick wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:27 am The only other "card that downloads a punishment card" that I found was Advocate Kolos who downloads Klingon Imperial Court specifically.
How did you find this (i.e., what were your search engine operands, if any)?
Code: Select all
patrick@pc-patrick:~/Projects/patrick/stccg/src/data/cards (master *)$ grep "Klingon Imperial Court" *
advocatekolos.json:33:    "gametext": "[skill] Law x2 [skill] Computer Skill [skill] Diplomacy [skill] Honor [download] Klingon Imperial Court",
advocatekolos.json:44:                "human": "Klingon Imperial Court",
advocatekolos.json:45:                "computer": {"find": {"title": "Klingon Imperial Court"}}
klingonimperialcourt.json:2:    "title": "Klingon Imperial Court",
This won't help you much :P

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hidden because off-topic:
Should I have said, "operands in the TrekCC site search engine"? Really? :lol:
So, you didn't use that engine. (Or not the way I can use it.) And -- most importantly -- you knew already which card was being downloaded?
I'm just trying to learn any new ways of finding complex/difficult game items, if applicable.
Seems not applicable. :x :P

But let me try to at least deduce some info... I think you use some sort of javascript? (Because "json"?) You changed your username in this copy-paste, or it is 'patrick'? (Because "I'm smart. I can make us go".) And you don't customise the default machine name when installing Linux? (Because <a href="about:blank">Lack Of Inspiration</a>?)

That joke didn't work as [ url ] nor in any of the six HTML tags I know.
(Or, if you're smiling, it did.)
Last edited by SudenKapala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By patrick (Patrick Weijers)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:03 pm Should I have said, "operands in the TrekCC site search engine"? Really? :lol:
So, you didn't use that engine. (Or not the way I can use it.) And -- most importantly -- you knew already which card was being downloaded?
I'm just trying to learn any new ways of finding complex/difficult game items, if applicable.
Seems not applicable. :x :P

But let me try to at least deduce some info... I think you use some sort of javascript? (Because "json"?) You changed your username in this copy-paste, or it is 'patrick'? (Because "I'm smart. I can make us go".) And you don't customise the default machine name when installing Linux? (Because <a href="about:blank">Lack Of Inspiration</a>?)

That joke didn't work. (Or, if you're smiling, it did.)
Isn't this way off topic? I can respond in PM if you want, though...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
patrick wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:06 pm Isn't this way off topic? I can respond in PM if you want, though...
Sure. Sorry. I thought we went off-topic the moment you posted local code that didn't help OP or me. :shifty: And if I am in an acceptable mood, I can't resist a situational joke if I see it.

But...

Anybody reading: please help Luthy with more cards that download [Pun] !

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
All Punishment icon cards are currently also Capturing related cards, so internment may work.
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help! But how does Temporal Mi[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]