For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:15 pm
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 pm
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Are you playing Decipher-only or Virtual cards allowed?

Reason I ask is I ran a Here by Invitation deck at Nationals last year. It used a lot of station shenanigans (among other shenanigans... :shifty: ), but it's definitely NOT geared for a Decipher-only environment.

For that I'd point you to my Golden Age 1999 deck (Premiere - RoA were the legal sets)... that was a lot of fun to play.

Either way, I hope these help. Good luck!! :cheersL:
Virtual allowed! Let me know if you have the link to the Here by Invitation one!
Also, is the only way to use Nor's when not playing Cardassian to seed Empok Nor and commandeer it quickly?
Well with HBI your feds and Bajorans have easy access to DS9. But otherwise, in the Alpha quadrant, I think the short answer is yes.

The Mirror Universe gives you some more options... I ran a [KCA] Mirror Terok Nor deck at a Regional a few years back that was pretty strong. I haven't worked up the courage to try [TE] Mirror Terok Nor yet but it's on my list.

Also, Alliance Nor is a fun cheat in a Regent's Flagship deck. Benhosp had some success with this deck using that concept.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 pm
Also, is the only way to use Nor's when not playing Cardassian to seed Empok Nor and commandeer it quickly?
I'm just starting to get back into the game so somebody who knows better feel free to correct me. (and I'm looking at this more from a casual than a competitive perspective). The answer to your question is yes, with an asterisk; any compatible personnel (from either player) can report to a Nor, as its sites' game text allows; but to use the really useful functions you generally need to be matching affiliation (with a couple specific exceptions like Here By Invitation or Comfort Women).

BUT if you're just looking to fool around on the station, any affiliation can get in on the fun. Klingons have Klingon Restaurant, any civilian can go shopping at the Promenade, any V.I.P. can use a Guest Quarters etc etc.

Community Leader will let you use (and even do an Ops-like download of) Quark, Rom, and the dabo girls, even in a non-Ferengi deck, and Cargo Bay can fish up a lot of useful [NA] personnel.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:49 pm Also, if there are any constructed decks already out there using sites, please let me know!
Here is my copy of @edgeofhearing's DS9 makeout deck. I added in Let Me Help and Gender dilemmas to extend the makeouts to my opponent as well. :D
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]