For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello! For a Fed-only deck, both Decipher and Virtual cards allowed, what do you consider 'must-have' seed cards, aside from the obvious outpost, Office of the President, etc. I know it's dependent on the strategy you're using, but I'm still undecided on that and looking for widely applicable Fed-helping seed cards. Thanks!

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nyyankees72 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:19 pm Hello! For a Fed-only deck, both Decipher and Virtual cards allowed, what do you consider 'must-have' seed cards, aside from the obvious outpost, Office of the President, etc. I know it's dependent on the strategy you're using, but I'm still undecided on that and looking for widely applicable Fed-helping seed cards. Thanks!
depends.

For draws Study divergent History and/or Holoprogram: Cafe Desatist and/or Duck Blind and/or Process Ore: Mining. Outpost + Assign MIssion Speciliasts can get you the guys for the draw engines.

And for free plays office of the president and/or U.S.S. Valiant seeded at Tactical Observation

A [OS] deck would require The Final Frontier and Five -ear Mission. Quite powerful but the ships can be shot from the sky.

Also Campi Kithomehr and Protect the Timeline is a possibility, but I guess it will be more playable in a few expansions.

There is also Continuuing Mission + Finest Crew in Starfleet + Attention all-hands + draw engines if you want to go full [1E-TNG] .

Guess there will be a good way to play [1E-DS9] [Fed] when the current dogs of war set will be fully released with Reshape the Quadrant?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I love a Duck Blind with this deck, personally.

Oh, and Sergey and Helena are a couple (for Cafe), and Sergey (under current rules) can be directly targeted for download with Assign Support Personnel (or to hand with Group Therapy). Weird trick, but a pretty hand one for Feddies!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i think duck blind is infinitely worse than study history, when u already play a headquarters.

dont need to ship people there
cant be battled
draws 2 instead of one. during the turn

if you go the cafe route you can just seed group therapy
fetch chef
get 2 holodoors to install a cafe from tent
fetch sergey and helena
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing