For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:51 pm yeah, i guess math works different for everyone,
That is what you think. interesting. No of course you are ironicly trying to make fun of me. Yeah the other option would be that you are not interested in listening and understanding others point of view and simply believe your opinion is always absolute right and everyone needs to agree to you. maybe thats why you got problems here all the time? I quess next time i raise my voice for having you sanctioned afterall, without giving you the benefit of a doubt, because you do not care about others point of views either.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mr.Sloan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:12 pm
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:51 pm yeah, i guess math works different for everyone,
That is what you think. interesting. No of course you are ironicly trying to make fun of me. Yeah the other option would be that you are not interested in listening and understanding others point of view and simply believe your opinion is always absolute right and everyone needs to agree to you. maybe thats why you got problems here all the time? I quess next time i raise my voice for having you sanctioned afterall, without giving you the benefit of a doubt, because you do not care about others point of views either.
by listening and trying to make me understand you mean this i guess:
Mr.Sloan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:30 pm
Jup and i cannot make you understand it, so i woun´t try again. And accept you like to build smaller decks.
i posted the calculation for starting hands. show me how ur math works. its not an opinion.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mr.Sloan wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:50 pm its easier getting the right card the larger the deck is, because unwanted draws become less and less part of the deck.
That is my opinion that i have already posted and again i cannot and do not need you to understand or agree to it.

Your example is right too, i have no problems admitting that, its just a different example. So i have no problem with you having an opinion. I just realized you havn´t cared about mine. And that is something i will remember, as its a pattern with you.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
again. probabilities are not an opinion. so calm down.
either you prove it with math or you keep flaming.
its not me, its you.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Regarding large decks:

They are legal.

They have some certain advantages like freeing the tent from downloads, making room to stick the normal Tent in the draw deck to fetch certain cards you need or even counterstrategies like Examine Singularity e.g.
It makes room for BtS and and and.

I admit that I made the mistake in the past just including the downloads 1 time, sometimes digging forever. But our last game went pretty smooth and I don't think I could be accused of stalling and I was downloading every turn :) .

Q, you come from a game pretty different to 1E and announce your concerns of how this game is not beginner friendly and clunky. Valid points. But there are the veterans, more conservative players who love the game for what it is. Different to 2E and to Magic The game needs both, those and the ones with a more "modern" approach. This is a balancing act and I think the CC has done well in the past by introducing factions and themed decks and more playing and drawing engines.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:54 pm
They have some certain advantages like freeing the tent from downloads, making room to stick the normal Tent in the draw deck to fetch certain cards you need or even counterstrategies like Examine Singularity e.g.
It makes room for BtS and and and.

I admit that I made the mistake in the past just including the downloads 1 time, sometimes digging forever. But our last game went pretty smooth and I don't think I could be accused of stalling and I was downloading every turn :) .

Yeah i see your points on large decks.
You download in 1e ? you stalling cheeaaater ;)
I also would love to see less download options, as it would speed up the game. but as long as its possible and effective with so many cards, i do use them. i love when others download as well, it means a moment of peace to relax from all my downloading :)

And yeah trekcc does a great job. They are all about seeing all point of views from all players.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i played large decks myself, running a million copies of mutate to filter through.

it makes for horrible openings, no matter what though.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]