For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello! Quick question - For a Fed deck, I'm seeding Espionage Mission (Earth) for Office of the President, but I don't know of any skills among Fed or even NA personnel that hit the rare requirements for this mission. Thoughts?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:55 pm
JeBuS wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:43 pm HQ: Secure Homeworld
And Taking Charge to get it early.

All those Admirals running around, may as well put some of that Command Authority to use...
Building off that thought: you can Hq: Defend Homeworld and/or Assign support personnel to get a qualifying admiral into play turn 1.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
And just FYI. All Homeworlds for the major affiliations, can't solve their own homeworld. That's why folks are suggesting the HQ: Secure Homeworld, bc that's the only way to solve a player's homeworld outside of an occasionally different thematic objective.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
HoodieDM wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:10 am And just FYI. All Homeworlds for the major affiliations, can't solve their own homeworld. That's why folks are suggesting the HQ: Secure Homeworld, bc that's the only way to solve a player's homeworld outside of an occasionally different thematic objective.
Or a well-timed Espionage card.... :shifty:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:51 am
HoodieDM wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:10 am And just FYI. All Homeworlds for the major affiliations, can't solve their own homeworld. That's why folks are suggesting the HQ: Secure Homeworld, bc that's the only way to solve a player's homeworld outside of an occasionally different thematic objective.
Or a well-timed Espionage card.... :shifty:
Romulan spies are still everywhere, even now. Still. :mrgreen:

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
And the Thematic Objectives are:
File Annual Report
Protect Historic Encounter
Set a Course for Home
Because I don't know what you are going to make your deck of and sometimes more is better.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:41 pm And the Thematic Objectives are:
File Annual Report
Protect Historic Encounter
Set a Course for Home
Because I don't know what you are going to make your deck of and sometimes more is better.
Thanks; I, for one, was wondering how to search for these, when I'd get around to it. :wink: :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]