For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Professor Scott wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:25 am Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the rule was as long as there is a property logo'd version of it (watermarked or not), you are allowed to play with any version of it. Obviously you can't play in Lackey with a watermarked version if that version is not in Lackey, and I don't think watermarked versions are.
This is correct. Because there is a TNG property logo version of Cybernetics Expertise, any version of that card may be used in this card pool. The watermark isn't relevant, except that it means you'll want to use the Voyager-logo version in your games for readability.

In other news, there is only one small change I'm making to the card pool for this tournament: we will be adding cards with A Klingon Challenge property logo to the pool. That means the final pool is:

- Any card with a TNG property logo (or versions thereof).
- Any card with a Generations property logo.
- Any card with a Klingon Challenge property logo.
- Any mission.

Borg will be allowed, as we think Experience BiJ will be a really nice weapon against them and we want to test that theory.

-crp

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:55 am :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I applaud the addition of AKC.

Bij is a major curb against Borg, while Kavok can cause havoc Vs Feds
Just to confirm how Experience Bij! works, each player gets to independently choose to nullify or not to nullify it when they encounter another dilemma. It doesn't matter who hit it originally.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:13 am
sexecutioner wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:55 am :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I applaud the addition of AKC.

Bij is a major curb against Borg, while Kavok can cause havoc Vs Feds
Just to confirm how Experience Bij! works, each player gets to independently choose to nullify or not to nullify it when they encounter another dilemma. It doesn't matter who hit it originally.
Correct. You can attempt missions without clearing the path for your opponent. However you have the choice in case it is a shared mission, so it won’t mean you get locked out.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]