For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Has anyone put together an infiltration deck in the modern era? Any tips or tricks?

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ckID=25288

If you look at the seeds in this deck, it requires the opponent to hit Sleeper Trap, with at least 1 [MQ] guy. Then combining the second function of Captured Valuable Prisoner Emotional Blackmail and E-Band Emissions you get an instant infiltrator at the opponents location. Just make sure you leave at least one opposing personnel alive with your away team so they can move to the opponents side.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ckID=18487

This deck requires certain personnel in the Tent. You'll see there's at least one of every infiltration icon in the tent, and they all have SECURITY, so you can download them direct to the opponents facility via Defend Homeworld. The disadvantage of this is that it doesn't cover every affilliation.

An obscure one that is on my list to do someday is using the second function of Reflection Therapy

Kevin Jager recently used a deck playing Changling infiltrators to the opponent with The Walls Have Ears, and then card playing Dial Martok for Murder to bring some pain.

But once you get that infiltrator to the opponent, what to do? Slow them down with Smoke Bomb, destroy their ships and outposts with Prefix Code Transmission, or get points with Walls Have Ears.

Another thing I found out the hard way. Watch out for what affiliation the opponent is playing. Getting Kira Founder out is useless if the opponent has Kira Nerys out and ready to expose her. So I've found, though seed intensive, that getting an infiltrator through capture and brainwashing can be more effective
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation