For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So, my boys tried redshirting and fell prey to a plague ship losing the crew and stranding their only ship for several turns, until they drew into a new one. Now they only attempt with 9+ peeps.

What are the Best dilemma combos to combat Macro teams?

I have caught them with:
Edo probe + The Higher + ( Dead End or garbage or scout encounter

But I can really only do that twice a game, which forces them to complete all their missions, true, but they are playing TNG WC decks which far out report me.

Any other good ones?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Plauge ship is good still, you just pair it with the female dowdnloader and Mila (who grabs Transport inhibitor).

Since they cannot beam out, they have to die. The bigger the crew, the greater the tragedy

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:48 am If playing [OS] [Kli] , DNA Security Scan then Cytherians has been known to work well too!
I am playing rescue team, so it still works.
pfti wrote:Plague ship is good still, you just pair it with the female downloader and Mila (who grabs Transport inhibitor).

Since they cannot beam out, they have to die. The bigger the crew, the greater the tragedy
I am currently running a let me dilemma scheme, so this could work out too...
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
If you're GUARANTEED a megateam, you can wreak havoc with Explosive Decompression + Disgraceful Assault + 35% HULL tactics.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I don't think I have played the same deck against them twice, so playing [Vul] is no problem. That first point, however...

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:25 am So, my boys tried redshirting and fell prey to a plague ship losing the crew and stranding their only ship for several turns, until they drew into a new one. Now they only attempt with 9+ peeps.

What are the Best dilemma combos to combat Macro teams?

I have caught them with:
Edo probe + The Higher + ( Dead End or garbage or scout encounter

But I can really only do that twice a game, which forces them to complete all their missions, true, but they are playing TNG WC decks which far out report me.

Any other good ones?
Setting up a big team to hit Denevan Neural Parasites is my favorite macro-team killer. Precede it with Dikironium Cloud Creature and you can potentially wipe their entire macro-crew.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation