For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:51 pm How is this deck supposed to draw a ship reliably? And in games that mostly end by turn 8? I guess this is the era when you could attempt missions from your outpost. But you still want to get to your artifact mission asap?
You went through more than 8 turns in 1996, I think. That was the time of play 1, draw 1.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:27 am
Fritzinger wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:51 pm How is this deck supposed to draw a ship reliably? And in games that mostly end by turn 8? I guess this is the era when you could attempt missions from your outpost. But you still want to get to your artifact mission asap?
You went through more than 8 turns in 1996, I think. That was the time of play 1, draw 1.
Yeah. 2000 was really the Jumpstart turning point. TWT gave us Defend Homeworld and Assign Support Personnel and it was off to the races from there.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
The write up said something about 8 turns.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:32 am
The write up said something about 8 turns.
Ah, that's what I get for not reading it closer.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vermutlich hast du mich geblockt. Aber deine Signatur kannste dir sparen und froh sein, dass ich deine Todeswünsche für mich hier nicht öffentlich mache. Dann könnteste dir's mit deinem Freund im Geiste Corbett auf der Permabanbank gemütlich machen...
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]