For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Use this thread to discuss the decklist Fed / Space deck - Sept 1996.

@tomek submitted this deck to Decipher, one of many we will see over the years. I think he might just have some talent. ;)

As a note, while nothing in the entry said it was a championship deck, the url for the page was dbchampdeck. Did this deck win anything, or was it just generally acknowledging his champion status? :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
boromirofborg wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 am Use this thread to discuss the decklist Fed / Space deck - Sept 1996.

@tomek submitted this deck to Decipher, one of many we will see over the years. I think he might just have some talent. ;)

As a note, while nothing in the entry said it was a championship deck, the url for the page was dbchampdeck. Did this deck win anything, or was it just generally acknowledging his champion status? :)
Everything old is new again!

This was the deck that @tomek David Bowling used to win the very first STCCG Championship in Huntsville AL in 1996.

This was actually discussed here in a thread in... 2011!

viewtopic.php?p=146292

Holy crap we're old! :?

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:21 pm
boromirofborg wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 am Use this thread to discuss the decklist Fed / Space deck - Sept 1996.

This was the deck that @tomek David Bowling used to win the very first STCCG Championship in Huntsville AL in 1996.

viewtopic.php?p=146292

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Iron Prime wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:27 pm
Armus wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:21 pm

viewtopic.php?p=146292

Even that photo is old... we're 6+ years into the future from "the future"

And I still don't have my flying car... :?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Because it is from when there was a hard 60 deck cap. so if you wanted more draw cards, you had to cut seeds
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]