For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ok. I want a deck where after the seed phase ends, you only play Animal themed personnel. Gary Seven's crew, Gillian of the whales, that Targ loving Klingon doctor from Enterprise, and Porthos Spot Targ Eel whales.

But they have to complete missions.
I am seeding arandis, Rishon, data's body and head, AMS-amarie and farek, new arrivals, black cluster, Typhon expanse, Excavation, Risa, earth, and Assist Survivors. Maybe qualor? Possible cryo with good peeps? Probably the Tri-treaty and Relations.

I am ok with my dilemmas downloading useful people. So sleeper, entertaining, infestation, Troop deployment, scout encounter, trilithium, and intervention are in. Maybe the one that downloads selok so we can do earth with that Klingon Intelligence AMS guy?

What am I missing? Any thoughts?

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
If Gillian counts for the whales, I'd argue Data should count for Spot. And that opens up possibly Worf ("I will feed him"), and I think Will and Beverly as also caretakers for Spot.

There's also the the Barclay's protomorphosis option, as many of them turned into animals, as well as Beverly being a Scottish setter.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]