For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:What were the dilemma combos with Garak Has Some Issues? Did the site say?
Sorry, meant to add it to the main deck. (I will now)

Framed for Murder
Duonetic Field Generator
Garak Has Some Issues

Odo's "Cousin"
Common Thief
Angry Mob
Flaxian Assassin
Seismic Quake

Hippocratic Oath
Aphasia Device
Vole Infestation

"Subspace Seaweed"
Garak Has Some Issues
The Three Vipers

Altonian Brain Teaser
Lethean Telepathic Attack
Trauma
Assassin's Blade

Rhetorical Question
Fightin' Words
"Subspace Seaweed"

_________
I also note that the deck is based around processing ore - with requires a planet location where the Nor is, yet both Bajor region locations for Terak Nor are space...
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
boromirofborg wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:18 pm
jadziadax8 wrote:What were the dilemma combos with Garak Has Some Issues? Did the site say?
Sorry, meant to add it to the main deck. (I will now)
Thanks! I love dilemmas and am always looking at new combos.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Great idea to add these decks, @boromirofborg. Kudos that you put them in the spotlight. :thumbsup:
Next to my Trad Open Training deck -- which are fun and (supposedly) balanced among themselves, but competitively are no good at all -- this series of decks you're uploading fills another gap(?) in the Traditional support area.
Trad players looking for deck ideas can now choose to either go thematically, storywise (and easy on each other); or explore the creativity of vintage competitive decks (and go all out). Great!

Is there a main/explanatory article (or thread*) about this line of decks, somewhere, that I missed?

(*: I did read the thread about where you found them.)

Or, @jadziadax8, will there be such an article? Or is it good/better to mention in the FAQ? (I know we'd have to ask Jebus or Eberlems, in the latter case. If BoroBorg likes the idea, that is; and if I didn't miss its existence in the first place. But I feel this effort might deserve some highlighting for those who might have use for it.)

:cheersL:

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:06 pm Is there a main/explanatory article (or thread*) about this line of decks, somewhere, that I missed?
Glad you are enjoying them! There's no main article about them, I certainly would have no objections, and/or could put together something as well.

Once I get more done, I might create like an index post, or similar. For right now, I've been trying to include Decipher Archives and the date in all their titles to help anyone looking in the future.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
boromirofborg wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:15 pmI certainly would have no objections, and/or could put together something as well. (...) I might create like an index post, or similar
All awesome.
For right now, I've been trying to include Decipher Archives and the date in all their titles to help anyone looking in the future.
I noticed that, which in itself is already great. :thumbsup:

A while ago, @Klauser sent me 14 old (Trad) decks, which I think were also competitive ones. He PM'ed me the raw card lists. I don't recall how or where we got unto that subject, but he was kind enough to send them. It was fun reading them and trying to understand them. (I still have 3 of them to go, I wanted to take/have the time for each.)

I don't remember where Klauser got them from, and I'm not sure if there's overlap.

If you want to look at them, I can spare some time and send them through!

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hey, @SudenKapala, thanks for the mention!

For those interested, I got the decklists I shared off Decipher's website during the late 90s through the early 2000s. I was a Decipher Ambassador at the time and saved decklists for beginners and emerging strategies for my local playgroup.

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]