For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
stressedoutatumc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:02 pm You are spamming the hell out of this forum. Why not just make 1 post with all the links.
I believe the threads are automatically created by the deck builder when you enable discussion of a deck.

-crp

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
stressedoutatumc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:02 pm You are spamming the hell out of this forum. Why not just make 1 post with all the links.
I'm sorry you feel I'm "spamming" the forum. I'm posting 1 deck a day, which really has been closer to 1 deck every 2 days on average. (Since it's been 4 a week)

It looks like spam, because no one else is posting decks.

In the last 3 weeks, since I started, there have only been 2 other posts. One of the things I missed about the old decipher forums were the people like siskoid who would post daily things and get discussion going. I was trying to help recreate that. I would love to be talking and commenting on other peoples decks and ideas as well, but there seems to be a vacuum.

If others would prefer I post one a week with more decks in one post, that's something that can be done, but it kind of defeats the purpose of people talking about individual decks like has happened.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I love this and don’t feel like it’s spamming.

@stressedoutatumc, if you are a premium member, one of the perquisites of membership is being able to ignore whole forums, so if it bugs you to see these pop up, you could put it on ignore.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]