For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

what would you suggest as a fourth play engine in a Hirogen deck in the Delta Quadrant?
(First: Hirogen Hunt, Second: Hirogen Hunt: Coordinated Effort, Third: Holodeck Door)

I am torn between Delta Quadrant planet free plays on planet and additional Hirogen personnel using Devidian Door.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I have used Cyrus Redblock consistently in my Hirogen decks as a play engine to great affect. :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:02 am Nano-probes (if you have space for NA) or equinox with HAFH
I'm always thinking about Nanoprobes, but you need to safely get personnel in your discard pile beforehand, guaranteeing that no other card lands there.

That can be tricky sometimes AND you have to draw into them.

I do not like them as much as I used to.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:05 am
pfti wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:02 am Nano-probes (if you have space for NA) or equinox with HAFH
I'm always thinking about Nanoprobes, but you need to safely get personnel in your discard pile beforehand, guaranteeing that no other card lands there.

That can be tricky sometimes AND you have to draw into them.

I do not like them as much as I used to.
Process Ore: Mining. Drop a dude, score a point, draw 2, Nano the dude. Profit!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Devidean Door can also be good if you are generating enough draws (I like Hirogen with New arivals and then some combination of nano-probes, requesting the item, and DD)

Process Ore is also a good way to fuel the Nano-probes in a controlable manner

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Gul Dakar wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:15 am I think you have to put cards from Process Ore Mining into the point Region and not into the discard pile, So nanoprobing won`t work here.
Yes, but only the bottom non-Ref card; so IF you have enough other cards in their, you are safe.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BTW, often the first card in the discard is Defend Homeworld and it is no longer a [Ref] card, so it does become a mining point now.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
StellarCartography wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:01 am
LORE wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:35 am I have used Cyrus Redblock consistently in my Hirogen decks as a play engine to great affect. :cheersL:
Maybe I am missing something here, but how does Cyrus Redblock work in this regard?
Holoprogram: The Office of Dixon Hill

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Dukat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:08 am Hi guys,

what would you suggest as a fourth play engine in a Hirogen deck in the Delta Quadrant?
(First: Hirogen Hunt, Second: Hirogen Hunt: Coordinated Effort, Third: Holodeck Door)

I am torn between Delta Quadrant planet free plays on planet and additional Hirogen personnel using Devidian Door.
Since you are playing with Holos, may as well get Zimmerman in play. That would add another...that's how I get 4 anyway.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]