For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
I had a lot of fun with this deck in NYC.
  • Each turn you turn your Continuing Mission draw into an equipment with Equipment Replicator, then take that equipment on a run to the Cargo Bay for draws.
  • Missions are optimized for low spans, so with Deep Space 9 at the AQ you often won't even need the Plasmadyne Relay to make a three-mission-run.
  • DS9 adds some free-play opportunities like the Jovis, Quark, and Rybak.
  • Telak can go to the Ferengi Trading Post since everyone's compatible. (I stole this trick from one of Lore's decks.)
  • Lots of good [1E-TNG] Ferengi have Officer, so those Kit equipment make Medical, Engineer, and Science dilemmas easy, so my Soong-Type Androids almost always got Security.
  • Though the deck has lots of ships (so you'll be difficult to attack), its not a great offensive deck since you'll be spending a lot of range on cargo runs every turn.
  • That said, all those ships in play with the Relay, Data's Head, and Defiant Dedication Plaque allow you pretty great access to your missions; you can pretty easily daisy chain yourself to anywhere you want to be.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Neat! I’ve been wanting to build a cargo run deck, but I hadn’t thought to use Equipment Replicator to fuel it. Neat!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation