For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hey folks,

Trying to build a deck around the Assert Authority objective chain but want to splash in some shenanigans, specifically some infiltration. Thought it might be a fun twist.

Admittedly, I have never touched or used the infiltration mechanic before so I'm a little naive to it. As I understand it, only personnel with an infiltration icon can infiltrate (unless there is a card that allows you to 'turn' your non-infil into an infil.. and I just haven't come across it yet).

Anywho ... more or less just looking for a few suggestions on random cards or ideas so I can flesh it out a bit more.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT: Welp, just found one. Subplant Opposite. This may help ...

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:44 pm Insert undercover agent also makes your infiltrators more flexible.
Hmm I have been misreading that card OR Im misreading it now. IUAgent effectively makes your non-infil into an infil, lack of icon be damned?

One other question I have: there is a debate with the fellows I play with. When choosing your contender, it can effectively be anyone I choose, yes?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
It doesn't give anyone an infiltration icon, but if they already have one, you can change it to one that matches your opponents for the duration of the countdown.

This can also work great with impersonate captive. Grab a person, copy them, and infiltrate to your heart's content.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Whoever meets the conditions of asserting authority can be chosen.

Also, I just realized the cards are A,B,C,D. Good work creative!

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My original reading of IUAgent was correct. It does NOT make someone an infiltrator. Got it.

Also, got it on Contender. I was indeed correct.

So, if I wanted build an [CF] deck, with Assert chain and infiltration, would this work:

- seed TMP and Defend Homeworld to d/l and report a 22nd century [MQ] personnel (TMP ignores reporting restrictions for quadrant, I believe .. and who can also now mix)
- whatever personnel from [CF]
- specifically Terrell and Chekov from Paradise Lost, who both have [Fed] [CF] and infil
- then have fun with infiltrator shenanigans

I *think* this works buuuuuuut ....

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=28416

Check out my infiltrator decks for some ideas that might help you. I have another evolution of the deck as yet unrevealed also so stay tuned.

Here are some of the lynchpin cards you might want:

Insert undercover agent
Covert agent
Counterintelligence
Prefix codes
Commandeer ship
Dial martok for murder

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:40 pm https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=28416

Check out my infiltrator decks for some ideas that might help you. I have another evolution of the deck as yet unrevealed also so stay tuned.

Here are some of the lynchpin cards you might want:

Insert undercover agent
Covert agent
Counterintelligence
Prefix codes
Commandeer ship
Dial martok for murder
Oddly enough, I was indeed looking at a couple of your decks for ideas so go me :)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]