For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi All,

I’m getting back into the game and trying to upgrade some decks. Can you help me out with what virtual sets/expansions are best for Klingon and Romulan decks?

Thanks!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Virtual sets are generally designed to focus on a single series, and the cards in them are generally designed to work best when used in a deck that is focused on that series. However, if you're upgrading an existing deck, you can pick and choose from whatever series/sets you like. The following sets are your best bet, listed in order of release:

Multiple series:
Homefront II & Homefront III

TNG:
The Next Generation for Klingon
Engage for Romulan
The Sky's the Limit for both

Enterprise:
Broken Bow for Klingon
Cold Front for Romulan

TOS:
A Private Little War for Klingon
The Neutral Zone for Romulan

Motion Pictures:
Second Star to the Right for Klingon
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
2¢. Look up recently played KLG and ROM decks in the Deck Lists section and find common virtual cards that are being used. That way you don't have to print whole expansions, but rather just the cards you want to try for your decks.

(you can create a deck with just these cards and export the PDF to print)

And if you like virtual cards, you can always go back and print the entire expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thank you! Unfortunately I'm a collector so that part of me has to print the whole expansion and display it nicely in my binder. :) [Voy]
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation