For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Anyone have a link to a deck designed for Klingon ship-battling? I'm fine with any combos of cards (I have most of the virtual as well); just looking to try something different because I usually simply play for mission-completion and never really dive into ship battle, so I barely know how it works. Decks with descriptions on how to play it are much appreciated - thanks! [Tac]

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Here is @Mugato 's 1st place Nationals deck, and his Tournament Report.

Ironically, 2nd place went to @The Ninja Scot's very similar [Kli] / [Fed] treaty deck that did not use battle so there is much info to look at here.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I had a lot of fun hunting space monsters with this deck. I could usually kill two [Self] dilemmas and get a mission.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
I played a Klingon deck focussed very much on blowing up unprotected facilities and hunting ships, which was a ton of fun to play. I made a deckbuilding video about it, breaking down the important things and how to play it, but it's not yet up on youtube. Should hopefully be there in a few days, I'll try to remember to post here once it up on my channel.
Attachments:
Not yet available :-/
Not yet available :-/
TNDB_Ep26_800.png (537.3 KiB) Viewed 2706 times

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
nyyankees72 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:56 pm
Kaiser wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:15 pm Here it is: https://youtu.be/GCwOOrgUB_Q
Thanks! Do you have a link to a decklist for this? Loved the video.
All of the deckbuilding videos have a link to the decklist in their description, here it is for your convenience: https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/?mo ... ckID=29972 .
(Usually they contain a step-by-step how-to-play script, this one doesn't, because the best way to do things depends a lot on the opponent's deck and/or spaceline layout.)
Thanks for watching!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation