For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello! I've made a few decks through the Deck Manager, but found that when I go to go through my cards and build the deck physically, it takes a ton of clicking back and forth to determine which set each card is from, whether Decipher printed cards or Virtual. Is there a way to see a list of what sets all cards in my deck are from?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:30 pm hm 2e has that function to "Print Checklist" for your decks from the deck builder. But I don't spot that for 1e.
Under Print Decklist there are 2 check boxes, the default one is Print Card images, and the other is Print Decklist, alas though, the decklist doesn't list what sets the cards come from.

I even tried replacing &mode=print with &mode=checklist like 2e does and it did not work.

Hey @eberlems, any chance of getting 1e checklist functional? I seem to remember there was a version of the checklist with fancy graphics for use when turning in a decklist at live events. Did that list card sets or who should this request go to?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks, all! I looked at the bottom when a deck is created where it shows how many of each class, skill, etc. that you have. Would be awesome if it said how many from each set!
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]