For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello! I've made a few decks through the Deck Manager, but found that when I go to go through my cards and build the deck physically, it takes a ton of clicking back and forth to determine which set each card is from, whether Decipher printed cards or Virtual. Is there a way to see a list of what sets all cards in my deck are from?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:30 pm hm 2e has that function to "Print Checklist" for your decks from the deck builder. But I don't spot that for 1e.
Under Print Decklist there are 2 check boxes, the default one is Print Card images, and the other is Print Decklist, alas though, the decklist doesn't list what sets the cards come from.

I even tried replacing &mode=print with &mode=checklist like 2e does and it did not work.

Hey @eberlems, any chance of getting 1e checklist functional? I seem to remember there was a version of the checklist with fancy graphics for use when turning in a decklist at live events. Did that list card sets or who should this request go to?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks, all! I looked at the bottom when a deck is created where it shows how many of each class, skill, etc. that you have. Would be awesome if it said how many from each set!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation