For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

am I understanding correctly that Greater Glory of Cardassia is meant for those who had to skip seeding Terok Nor, so they get an outpost?

Or is there any other way to get an outpost downloaded during seed phase?

I have not found any.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:33 am Hi guys,

am I understanding correctly that Greater Glory of Cardassia is meant for those who had to skip seeding Terok Nor, so they get an outpost?

Or is there any other way to get an outpost downloaded during seed phase?

I have not found any.
It's if your opponent beat you to the punch with Deep Space 9 (or [TE] Mirror Terok Nor and you're running Terok Nor (or [KCA] Mirror Terok Nor) and you're running one of the [RC] cards that let you download an outpost in that circumstance: I miss this office and Center of Authority respectively.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I don't find any other way to download an Outpost During the Seed Phase. There are several cards that do that later, however.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dukat wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:55 am I was actually referring to any other cards that might allow an outpost to be downloaded during the seed phase ...

To trigger the Glory ;).
I didn't design the card but I think the entire point of Glory's wording was for it to supplement Better Alternative or Center of Authority decks that download an outpost.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Its a fantastic card to support cardassian and in many cases can enable snagging the Deep Space Nine quickly with the download ability
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]