For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By rtiger32
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
With The Ultimate User now banned, I have been looking for some ways that might make [1E-TNG] borg playable. IMHO, what made UU overpowered was the free drone report. At the same time, UU has one critical effect, that being the ability to pull [BO] objectives. For normal borg, you can Borg Queen to grab A Change of Plans or Cranial Transceiver Implant.

Looking through all the cards, I haven't been able to find anything [1E-TNG] to reliably pull [BO] objective cards, so what other methods are there?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
rtiger32 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:02 pm Looking through all the cards, I haven't been able to find anything [1E-TNG] to reliably pull [BO] objective cards, so what other methods are there?
Just going off the top of my head: you could Tent for them. TNG Borg are the only Borg in the game that enjoy draw-deck Q's Tents.

By Winner of Borg (Stefan Slaby)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E European Continental Champion 2023
1E Austrian National Champion 2023
2E Austrian National Champion 2022
1E Borg Region Regional Champion 2023
2E Borg Region Regional Champion 2023
in the full card pool, if you're using Neutral Zone missions and The Neutral Zone, it allows you to download *one* objective. in my experience, that's usually enough until you draw into some copies of A Change of Plans, or some objectives themselves. (though this certainly creates some potential for bad luck, as well as a weakness to interrupt nullification and Computer Crash.)

in a TNG only card pool, Q's Tent is currently the only option (other than stocking more objectives, and maybe Obelisk of Masaka, and just drawing into them).

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]