For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:52 am Brian... I just... you might want to google "Raw Dog" before talking about being in Raw Dog situations with your kids.
Oh FFS.

Here, let's define it in Trek context so everybody is on the same page:

Raw Dog (STCCG Usage): The act of bringing a Hall of Fame-legal deck to a Standard Constructed tournament.

There, confusion avoided (hopefully).

On the plus side, it's good to know somebody is actually reading these reports! :cheersL:
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:05 am
edgeofhearing wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:52 am Brian... I just... you might want to google "Raw Dog" before talking about being in Raw Dog situations with your kids.
Oh FFS.

Here, let's define it in Trek context so everybody is on the same page:

Raw Dog (STCCG Usage): The act of bringing a Hall of Fame-legal deck to a Standard Constructed tournament.

There, confusion avoided (hopefully).

On the plus side, it's good to know somebody is actually reading these reports! :cheersL:
Well, I thought you might have a different non-Trek definition in mind, since it has never made sense (to me) as a term for that HoF deck use. I guess you don't have the... protection... of the retired cards?

Then you used it in this report, so I googled it - and, while the definition I knew came up first (safe search was off), there was another definition out there (one which made more sense in the HoF deck context). That was when I decided you might only be familiar with the safe-search-compatible definition, and you might appreciate a friendly nudge.

But yes, any report, any decklist that anyone puts in, you can be sure I'm reading it. I no longer write reports about them, but I'm always watching... you... raw dogging it.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]