For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Jasad's orders to the Central Command

" Your space station could not defend itself against one Cardassian warship."

Well, Jasad is mad. Pissed.. He demands the unconditional surrender of the DS9 space station.. All he got was bluffed away.. What would the outcome have been if he did pull the trigger...?
Okay, Jasad is a hero; He can complete my missions, help download stuff I need, has decent attributes and keeps my ship in one piece. Did I mention he is non-unique and printable..?

Deck idea's
Klingons and Borg.. Who doesn't hate playing against them, they almost force me into playing them too to battle there engagements. On the otherhand.. there are alternatives.
With this Cardassian build I try to build a certain defence to Klingons and Borg, while in the meantime be able to attempt my missions with ease.
The key idea's to this deck are the eazy missions, ability to make round trips to Cardassia from your missions, score easy bonus points. Stall your opponent with capture related cards, but not slowing the deck because of it.

Missions
The Missions that you should go for are Commandeer Prototype and Eliminate Harvesters, not necessary in that order. Drawing into Maras or Crell Moset makes a first mission attempt at Eliminate Harversters a good way to set up an Labor Camp early. Survey New World is the back-up mission which is dead easy too. The forth mission can be either Historical Research or Transport Crash Survivors. I think with this deck TCS is the better option because its easier to solve and you shouldn't be planning on micro teaming with this deck.
I didn't go for the all Intelligence missions for Tain. I think its overrated and HR or TCS will help out more.

Capture
Evek is accompanied by Ensnared and Apprehended to get some captives. Because of the 0-cost wall dilemma's I decided to run with some capture dilemma's too. Fresh Tactic can get Ensnared and Apprehended or once you have some Captives a Prison Compound/Labor Camp. With all the Guls in the deck Fresh Tactic is a great utility card.

Personal selection
The personal selection is based on quite a few Guls with Officer and Treachery so they can be unstopped with the Central Command but also can get benefit from Comfort Woman.
Jasad has all the skills for Commandeer Prototype and with a Medical can also complete Eliminate Harvesters. Play Nerots and Gorans for free and use Dukat, Cardassian Representative to discard extra TN cards (Modern Galor/Magren/Dukat) to destroy your opponents events.
The NA personal in the deck have some specific uses. Navaar is there to aid Elim Garak in some skill cheating. (Try getting Parek with her in an attempt) Maras helps Crell Moset against some kill dilemma's. Jadsia and Nel Apgar are in the deck for Comfort Woman, but more important to get the Phoenix back into the deck once you draw it.

Tricks
-Use Inexorable Torture to replay Prison Compounds by getting the Prison Compound from under the deck into hand with Fresh Tactic.
-Use Jadsia Dax to cycle your hand and find that Central Command to unstop the rest of the away team.
-Aamin Marritza or Crell Moset are good for stacking Healing Hand or Honorable Pursuit.
-Kill your captive with Kovat to boost his attributes and Score points from Quite a Coincidence at the same time.
-Because of Jasad ability your ships are quite well defended. The Prakesh with multiple Jasads onboard with some capture and Punishment events out is not going to get hit by the I.K.S. Rotarran any time soon...
-Make round trips between Cardassia to Commandeer Prototype is no problem with Jasad.
-It makes Gomtuu Shockwave less dangerous too.. Unstop and solve with The Central Command and still be able to get home with no worries.
-Cancel your opponents interrupts with Mila and Amanda Rogers, esspesially against Borg.
-For mission solving don't forget Damar, Telle, Marritza and Elim Garak all have great abilities too.
-Swap the Phoenix for something else like the Queen's Borg Cube
-These are the Voyages can also be used to get the Phoenix back into the deck before completing Commandeer Prototype.
-Dejar can squeeze out some extra points if you draw into her.
-Use Ensnared on opponents key personal or personal who have skills your captives have.

The dilemma deck
There is just one trick to the dilemma deck; make sure you don't forget you opponent should discard cards from hand to use skills on captives when Psychological Pressure is out.
This works well with all the skill dilemma's that are so popular nowadays. There are some captive related dilemma's in the pile to assist the deck in getting captives, but also to filter out personal during the attempts.

The deck list:
https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... eckID=8953

As always feel free to comment en give me some feedback if you like.

Helmp

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
I am a big fan of High Command Motivation to kill and replay ...

Evek (for more capturing)
Ocett (to get back cards from discard pile)
Madred (to get more punishment cards ... Inexorable Torture OR Prison Compound)
Enabran Tain (to draw seven cards)

If you have Madred in hand and Ocett in play (or a heap of other combinations are also useful) ....

Kill Ocett with High Command Motivation (get four extra counters)
Play Madred and download Prison Compound (3 counters spent)
Play Prison Compound (score a heap of points assuming you have a heap of captives) (5 spent)
Play Ocett to put Prison Compound on top of deck (8 spent)
Draw and play Prison Compound (score a heap of points assuming you have a heap of captives) (11 spent)
Use Inexorable Torture to recycle Prison Compound for next turn (although it is probably not needed)

I only use one copy of Prison Compound for all my bonus points. Multiple copies of Madred, Ocett and Evek as well as multiples of High Command Motivation.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for looking at my deck.

I agree "High Command Motivations" is a powerfull card. But even with the Amanda Rogers and Mila's I have trouble keeping it in play against Korath, Two of Nine, Sloan, Brunt, Lustful Distractionor even GPT. The problem is that it's a start of turn action so it gives my opponent a full turn to get rid of it. When he does get rid of it, I spend 4-counters on nothing..

Also, relying on one Prison Compound might be a bit risky due to Dukat, Pah-Wraith Puppet.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]