For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
You don't have 6 Int Cardassians Thorel and Ulani Belor. Neither touches any major skill gaps for you, though Ulani gives a Cun boost to other Science peeps. He's only 4 Integrity, but Dukat, Cardassian Representative has such a nice event-destroying ability that I'd consider putting one in.

There are some great NA peeps you could consider. You've got enough Law to make Weyoun, "Defective" Clone cheaper, and he's got nice skills. Skalaar is also quite nice for his attributes / skills (including Navigation and Astrometrics, TWO of your weakest skills) / anti-capture ability. You have enough cost 4 or more peeps to consider Laavros, although his failure to provide useful skills might nix him. Last, Dathon is a bit costly but has skills you're using and an ability that might come in helpful against some dilemmas.

I'd run 3 Galors and only 1 Keldon - it's not worth the extra cost and staffing just for 1 point of Weapons. You could even go all Galors with a Modern Galor (as long as you don't mind the discard). Do you think you have enough Intel peeps to make the Keldon Advanced worthwhile? That would give you boosted weapons and shields for fewer staffing icons, at least. Another possibility to consider is running an 8-range NA ship, if you've got enough those of personnel to staff it reliably; it would be immune to Joret Dal, then.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Taking all the above into consideration, it looks like a hidden achievement winner to me. :wink:

By ZodoJats
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:I'd run 3 Galors and only 1 Keldon - it's not worth the extra cost and staffing just for 1 point of Weapons. You could even go all Galors with a Modern Galor (as long as you don't mind the discard). Do you think you have enough Intel peeps to make the Keldon Advanced worthwhile? That would give you boosted weapons and shields for fewer staffing icons, at least. Another possibility to consider is running an 8-range NA ship, if you've got enough those of personnel to staff it reliably; it would be immune to Joret Dal, then.
Maybe Outclassed is particularly popular in his region?
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
ZodoJats wrote:Maybe Outclassed is particularly popular in his region?
Good point.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Keldon is indeed against Outclassed.

Thorel and Ulani were the last cards I dropped from the deck before posting it ;)

The plan is to use Kira with the points from Broca, but I need Dissidents for this. I'd like to get Hugh, Tekeny Ghemor and one other with her.
The NA-personal I'd like to use should preverably be dissident, but I agree Weyoun, and a few others are worth considering. (Delvok)

Also I'm considering trying Protect Escapees. But need more Engineers and Navigation for that.

I edited the deck somewhat.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]